5th November 2019
We have organised an online booking system for our parents’ evenings. Our next event is on Wednesday 20th and Tuesday 26th November for all students in S4, S & S6 and would encourage all pupils to attend as well.
Go to http://www.parents-booking.co.uk/selkirkhs
PLEASE NOTE: You need to type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address or use a search engine as that will not work. This is a common mistake on phones and tablets especially.
Login to see which appointments are available and select one that is convenient for you.
You will need:
- Your title and surname (these must match those we have on record for you)
- Your child’s first name, surname and date of birth
The system is live from 5th November and will be open to take your bookings until Tuesday 19th and Monday 25th November at 4.00 p.m.
Once you have logged in, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking Wizard’ to make your appointments. You will be shown your child/children and their teachers, and asked to enter your availability. Our wizard will use this information to calculate the best order for your appointments, allowing you to navigate the teachers in the quickest and most efficient manner.
Troubleshooting Tips - please read before booking!
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem
- If you have several children to make bookings for, and decide not to use the Booking Wizard, but instead make appointments individually, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children
Mrs Lane and Miss Howie, Learning Support, are available in Room 10A.
If you would like to arrange a time to see myself, Vicki Blair or Laura Thomson, our Depute Headteachers, please contact the school office and if you are unable to book at home, please call into the office for help.
Mr R J Bryson