We have organised a new online booking system for our parents’ evenings. Our next event is on Wednesday 7th Febuary for all students in S1.
This year we are trialling a slightly different approach to parents' evenings and encouage all pupils to attend. Pupils wil have a roll in running the event and demonstrate key aspects of their learning to parents.
PLEASE NOTE: You need to type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address or use a search engine as that will not work. This is a common mistake on phones and tablets especially.
Login to see which appointments are available and select one that is convenient for you.
You will need:
- Your title and surname (these must match those we have on record for you)
- Your child’s first name, surname and date of birth
The system is live from 22nd January and will be open to take your bookings until 6th February at at 4.45pm.
Once you have logged in, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking Wizard’ to make your appointments. You will be shown your child/children and their teachers, and asked to enter your availability. Our wizard will use this information to calculate the best order for your appointments, allowing you to navigate the teachers in the quickest and most efficient manner.
Troubleshooting Tips - please read before booking!
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem
- If you have several children to make bookings for, and decide not to use the Booking Wizard, but instead make appointments individually, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children
If you are unable to book at home, please call into the office for special help. Also, if you would like to arrange a time to see myself, Graham Marshall or Laura Thomson, our Depute Headteachers, please contact the school office.