Students follow a common course throughout their first and second year. Subjects studied include English, Maths, Science, French, History, Geography, Modern Studies, Music, Drama, Home Economics, Technical, ICT, Art, Physical Education, Religious and Moral Education, Personal and Social Education.
On a rota basis second year students complete short courses in Study Skills, Enterprise, Citizenship and Health.
At the end of their second year students are supported though the choice of course process and select subjects as detailed below.
All students study Maths, English, Religious and Moral Education, Physical Education and Personal and Social Education. Thereafter students select 7 other subjects. More detailed information about individual courses is contained in the Choice of Course booklet issued to students as part of the choice of course process. Copies of this document can be obtained on request from the school office.
S4/S5/S6 (Session 18/19)
The link above will take you to the Senior Phase pathways Booklet. Copies of this document can be obtained on request from the school office.
S3 into S4
- Choices Assembly – 19th February 2018
- S3 Reports - 8th March 2018
- 1:1 Interviews with Pastoral Teachers - 19th and 23rd March 2018
- Parents Evening - 15th March 2018
- Forms returned by - 23rd March 2018
S4 into S5 and S5 into S6
- Choices Assembly - 19th February 2018
- Senior Phase Reports - 26th February 2018
- 1:1 Interviews with Pastoral Teachers - 5th - 14th March 2018
- Forms returned by - 14th March 2018